top of page
General Top

General Support Services

Women Holding Hands

Keep up emotional wellness and get support before you are too distressed 

Extended Workplace Health Insurance. Your work health insurance may cover some mental health services with a Psychologist or Registered Counsellor, usually without the need for a physician's referral. Check your policy or call your group benefits provider. Co-pay or FREE. 


Work Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) Your workplace may have short term therapy provision through their own contract with a employee organization. Talk to your human services department. Usually these FREE services are short-term, 3-6 sessions. 


Sources Counselling and Substance Use Services in White Rock is a community service that offers individual, couples, family, and group counselling. Call 604-538-2522 to set up an intake phone session. Video/phone/in person therapy provided. Sliding scale. If referred through the Family Practice Network of Physicians, 8 sessions are free. Substance Use sessions are free. 


White Rock/South Surrey Mental Health and Substance Use Services These services are part of the Fraser Health Authority  Go to this link to find more information or call 604-541-6844 to set up an intake phone session to determine your needs.  Individual therapy services currently through the phone. FREE


Private Practice Therapists are available through onlne search or through referral lists of the:

BC Association of Clinical Counsellors or

BC Psychological Association

Fees for private therapy will range from $120 to $220+

Welcome Together Canada. Private confidential support from a counsellor available 24/7.  FREE short term counselling program federally funded.  Other online services also available. 

First Nations support is available through and the 24-hour crisis line.  1-800-588-8717. FREE

Victim of a crime? Crime Victims Assistance can help you apply for access to therapy services. 1-866-660-3888 FREE or CoPay depending on the therapist.


DIVERSEcity  These programs provide short-term, solution-focused counselling and support services in Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic, Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, Farsi and English.

Free family and youth counselling provided as well.

SUCCESS BC:  Mandarin and Cantonese resources counselling and support. Fees on a sliding scale based on income. 

604-270-8233,       604-270-8222辅助


Couple in Love

Free Online Therapy

Self directed courses. Usually based in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy .  Some include a counsellor for brief support of the therapy units. 



Has modules for adults and ones for teens. 

Kelty's Key. 

Has specific modules such as for chronic pain, grief, and substance use. Designed by Vancouver Coastal Health. 

Canadian Mental Health Association. Online programs 8-12 hour modules.

CBT Therapy-Online Group. 8 weeks long modules,

1.45 hr sessions. Free.

Post Secondary Students


Free App/Online

Group of Women

Women's Place. If you are in a domestic abuse situation can be a resource 604-536-9611 for clothing, shelter, peer crisis support FREE

Trauma Counselling for Women- Sources

Fee based counselling starting at 85$ an hour

Womens Support Services

Existing Therapy Services

bottom of page